FORUMS

Welcome to the shannoncurtis.net forum community, Guest! Log In or Sign Up
Random but now planning
Hey Folks

Glad to be here, and thank you to Shannon for putting out such great info!

I have performed very few house concerts over the years, and all were random, someone else who asked me if I would. They went great on each of the occasions but I wasn't looking at that model so I never worked on them beyond what was offered.

Recently I did some small shows in small venues but as concerts, and the intimacy was awesome. Then a friend showed me your website and book and I started reading. I am now eating up all the material and looking at a tour in April on the east coast that will be mostly, if not all, house concerts.

I really appreciate the depth of information, ways to not reinvent the wheel, learn by the seat of my pants. I am looking at your info and then taking some of it and rewriting it from my own language and such. So far, so good.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks, and I'll look in once in a while, and perhaps share my experiences as well.

Take good care and , well, thanks again!

Jim Cool
This is wonderful to hear, Jim! And I'm glad you're here in the community to talk about your experience. I look forward to hearing how things go for you!