FORUMS

Welcome to the shannoncurtis.net forum community, Guest! Log In or Sign Up
Shannon Curtis House Concert Guide
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and very happy to meet you all here! Smile 

I've read Shannon's amazing book and am looking for her House Concert Guide, which is somewhere on this forum ... but I can't find it as yet! 

Thank you so much for your help and support, Shannon and ALL of you here!

Sumitra
(15 Nov 2016, 10:31 AM)sumitramusic Wrote: Hello everyone!

I've read Shannon's amazing book and am looking for her House Concert Guide, which is somewhere on this forum ... but I can't find it as yet! 

Sumitra

Hi Sumitra! It's in "Resources." Good luck. Smile 
--
jamie hill
shannon's husband & partner in crime
co-inventor of the house concert model & co-author of the book
which is why i reply so often on here
i produce, mix, & master records
you can hear my work at  deptofenergymgmt.com/work
Tacoma, WA, USA
jamie Thanks, Jamie! 

(15 Nov 2016, 10:31 AM)sumitramusic Wrote: Hello everyone!

Sumitra

Hi Sumitra! It's in "Resources." Good luck. Smile 
Hi there--I'm not able to find the house concert guide--don't see Resources anywhere--can you direct me to it? Thanks!
(20 Feb 2017, 08:17 AM)ekemler Wrote: Hi there--I'm not able to find the house concert guide--don't see Resources anywhere--can you direct me to it? Thanks!

Hi ekemler! Scroll to the top of this page, click the little house-shaped icon or the "FORUMS" label to get back to the top page, then scroll down. You'll see the Resources subforum further down the page. Smile 
--
jamie hill
Tacoma, WA, USA
I would very much like tos tart doing house concerts. I'm not sure how to begin. Can you help. I've read Shannon's book, but still am a little lost.
(20 Feb 2017, 08:17 AM)ekemler Wrote: Hi there--I'm not able to find the house concert guide--don't see Resources anywhere--can you direct me to it? Thanks!

Hi ekemler! Click on the "Shannon Curtis Forums" logo at top left to go to the main page, and scroll down. You'll see all of the main forum sections, and Resources is one of them. Smile
--
jamie hill
Tacoma, WA, USA
(21 Mar 2017, 09:11 AM)pjpamarama Wrote: I would very much like to start doing house concerts. I'm not sure how to begin. Can you help. I've read Shannon's book, but still am a little lost.

Hi pjpamarama! What specifically are you stuck on?
--
jamie hill
Tacoma, WA, USA
Hi! Is there one or two main websites where hosts are gathered so that we can contact them via that website? If so, what is that website? Thanks!!
(04 Aug 2017, 07:32 PM)eliaskrell Wrote: Hi! Is there one or two main websites where hosts are gathered so that we can contact them via that website? If so, what is that website? Thanks!!

Hi Eliaskrell! In the model we're talking about in this forum, the hosts are people who support your music and volunteer to host concerts for you. So, the list you're looking for would be your email list / Facebook contacts / Instagram friends / et cetera. 

If you haven't read our book on how we do this - on which this community is based - you can find that here: http://amzn.to/1mt4MoO
--
jamie hill
Tacoma, WA, USA