FORUMS

Welcome to the shannoncurtis.net forum community, Guest! Log In or Sign Up
First House Concert!
Dear House Concert Community!

I just performed my first house concert with two of the revolving cast of characters who make up "The 99%"

I sold my first 3 CD's in history (given away quite a few...) collected 5 email addresses.

It was celebrating the end of the academic year for Fieldston Academy faculty, so we didn't do and "ask".

The audience was engaged throughout including 9 original songs, and 2 covers, one of which is our encore featured here.

https://youtu.be/k_3l7ruPGxc

The concert was 1 hour including the encore, I think it was one song too many, but  I was thrilled with the success of the Shannon Curtis' House Concert Model!!

I followed the "Tom Jackson Graph" model for designing the set list.  If I had stuck to his recommended 9 songs plus 1 encore, I would have hit it on the nose!

Thanks, Shannon, for your book which made this all so easy to envision and carry off!
I am THRILLED to hear this report, Cliff! Congratulations on the success of your first show. Super happy for you and we can't wait to hear about the next one! Smile 
(18 Jun 2015, 12:15 PM)Shannon Curtis Wrote: I am THRILLED to hear this report, Cliff! Congratulations on the success of your first show. Super happy for you and we can't wait to hear about the next one! Smile 

Wink  Thanks, its in July, with two more in August!